Since the first in-class task is to make a new blog, so here I am.
Hi, my name is Naemah binti Abdul Hamid. My friends usually call me Nae (pronounced Na-e) but some others just call me by my full name, Naemah. I don't mind actually whichever name they prefer. I'm comfortable with both.
I'm from Terengganu. I was born and raised there and I always loved (still do) my state. I think it's a beautiful state with a lot of different and unique attractions.
As for my hobbies and interests, I like to go online, yup, surf the web etc. Usually when I go online, I would lurk in forums (since I'm into Korean music, dramas etc) so I'm quite active at forums and go there everyday to check on updates on the latest happenings/news of Kpop world.
And I also blog. I have one at blogspot and two others at Livejournal. You must be wondering why I have so many blogs (if this can be counted as a lot)Actually, I use the blogs for different purposes which are:
1) The one at the blogspot is where I rant about my everyday life, my latest obsession etc.
2) The first Livejournal account is used as my interactive field with my online friends.
3) The second Livejournal account is for my writing journal (where I post my writings, short stories, poems etc. but it's still under construction.)
Besides that I also love to read online fictions or fan fictions (fictions based on real-life celebrities). The reasons why I love reading fan fictions are because:
1) There are different unique genres
2) Different styles of writings
3) Since the story are based on real life people, so I can imagine those people in my mind.
4) Helps me learn and improvise my English (grammar,word structure etc)
Although fan fictions are mostly created/written out of pure fangirlsm towards celebrities, I've read some very surprisingly good fictions which are beautifully written. Some of them are even better than some of the books that I bought and read.
Writing-wise and plot-wise, they're very refreshing and inspiring. However the most amazing thing about fan fiction is that - most of the authors/ fan fiction writers are amateurs and they are as young as 14 years old. (I've read a fan fiction by a 14 yrs old girl once and I was blown away by her descriptive and beautiful writing style. And her plot was original too.)
That's all about me, I guess. (I've written too much,sorry dr.izaham ^^)
Skills and knowledge of computers
Although I spend most of my times in front of the PC, I don't know much skills except for the basic ones. ^^
What computer software you know how to utilize?
Microsoft Word
Microsoft Powerpoint
Paint
Adobe Photoshop 7
Adobe ImageReady
Subtitle Workshop
Aegisub
Virtualdub/Virtualdubmod
Ares
UTorrent
What computer hardware skills and knowledge do you have?
None? I don't have any experience handling the technical parts of computer hardware. ^^
What computer / Internet activities do you have and/or oftenly engaged in? e.g download songs, upload videos.
Computer:
Micrososft Word and Powerpoint:
- Assignments, writing
Subtitle Workshop and Aegisub:
- making subtitles:putting and editing subtitles to videos
Virtualdub/Virtualdubmod
- encoding/hardsubbing videos
Adobe Photoshop 7 and Adobe ImageReady
- photoshop : editing pictures, creating graphic pictures,images.
Internet:
Ares and UTorrent:
- downloading movies, drama, variety shows
Other Internet activities:
- downloading songs, music videos, live performances.
- watching live Korean TV channels (TVAnts, GomTV)
- watching and listening to Korean Radio Broadcast. (KBS Cool FM-Viewable Radio)
- chatting (Yahoo Messenger)
- forums (Korean Music/drama forums)
- reading and stalking fan fictions (usually at forums)
- blogging (blogspot, livejournal)
- Friendster,Myspace,Facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment